Make the most of the outdoor space with the bioclimatic pergola Agava from Soltec.
October 23, 2020 (Newswire.com) –
Restaurant owners have relocated from indoor space to their terraces amid the Covid-19 pandemic. The bioclimatic pergola Agava from Soltec helps restaurant owners to make the most of the outdoor space. It is a modern solution, designed to suit outdoor needs. Agava pergolas are perfect for a terrace or garden, especially for the autumn-winter period of the restaurant business.
Pergola Agava protects terraces against external influences including:
- Protection from hail, wind, rain, snow & scorching sun;
- Excess water channeling;
- Enhanced ventilation;
- Stability in windy conditions.
Pergolas designed in line with the measurements of a terrace provide almost infinite customization options, thus creating a unique outdoor ambiance for the restaurant businesses.
Soltec’s engineers ensure an excellent solution for restaurant terraces to:
- offer a wonderful experience to the guests;
- protect the terrace from adverse conditions;
- increase the usable space of the restaurant;
- extend the season on the terrace or garden.
The power and capacity of the Agava SL or XL pergolas are combined with the comfort provided by additional equipment such as sensors, lighting, heaters and speakers.
- up to 78 m2 in 1 module;
- extends up to 12 m without intermediate support.
For more comfort the customers can take advantage of additional equipment:
- Sliding panels;
- Glass panels;
- ZIP roll shutters;
- Integrated LED lighting;
- Audio system;
Source: Soltec d.o.o.